I'm Coming Out of the Closet
Yeap, I'm gay. haha possibly.
Well we all have skeletons in our closet. I do. There are secrets that I'll never let spill. Though I wish I could forget about them, they serve as a constant reminder for all the times I wasn't real to myself. But then again, is there really someone out there who genuinely goes by the "what you see is what you get" mantra?
On another matter altogether, I think I have been looking for love at all the wrong places. Looking back, maybe it's time I relax, take a chill pill and just let it come to me instead.
If you're still wondering...nah, I'm pretty much straight ;)
Well we all have skeletons in our closet. I do. There are secrets that I'll never let spill. Though I wish I could forget about them, they serve as a constant reminder for all the times I wasn't real to myself. But then again, is there really someone out there who genuinely goes by the "what you see is what you get" mantra?
On another matter altogether, I think I have been looking for love at all the wrong places. Looking back, maybe it's time I relax, take a chill pill and just let it come to me instead.
If you're still wondering...nah, I'm pretty much straight ;)

2 Comments:
haha you'd better be, i share a room with u! ahhh!!
I'll rather hang myself than hit on my own sister...ARE YOU CRAZY?!?!!? hahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home