Monday, April 2

Pet Peeve

It really pisses me off when someone "berates" another on their blogs. The worst thing is, they'll replace the person's name with an unassuming "you". To protect the person's identity? Being civil and polite? Now the reason as to why I'm so riled up is cos I have been slammed with the "you" and I do not quite agree to the reason behind it. I do not know for sure but the resemblance is uncanny. I just don't understand why, if they are angry/disappointed/sad with me, would they not tell me about it? Why choose to keep it to themselves and allow it to continually upset them till they have to vent it out on their blogs? I know, I sound exactly like them now. But I can't possibly approach them to ask, for fear of their denies of "no la, why you so sensitive".

Can YOU see that I'm in a fix now? I'll have to resort to what you do then : Please, if YOU are upset with me for whatever reason, let me know, I want to clear up the misunderstanding with you. I'm sincere bout it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home