Thursday, March 29

It feels terrible, to have let someone down, to know that he/she feels disappointed in you. I think that's the worst feeling ever. You feel remorseful, regretful but yet you hesitate to say "sorry". Because you know that word, often overused, will seem so frivolous, insincere and cheap. You say nothing, but then again you're afraid that you may be construed as being nonchalant, unbothered, which is certainly not true! You're in a fix. You vow never to do the same thing to let that person down again. But then you realise, it has been happening. Again and again. Mistake, disappointment, apology, forgiveness. It's like a vicious cycle that you've gotten yourself trapped in. You've conjured up all the determination you have inside you to change, to make an effort. But yet again it has happened.

I promise to change. I am sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home