Thursday, March 22

Oh yes I really can!

I need to go watch music and lyrics..anyone wanna go with me? :) What say you, Siyu? but we have no time sadly :( Well..my laptop is still not fixed..and I've been frantically trying to back up my stuff but it shuts off every 10 mins..how to back up?!? Good thing..I've got a friend in Acer heh..thanks Kangbo! Been moody these days but i'm thankful for friends who were there for me to cheer me up :D hug! As you can see, I'm feeling much better already.. though there are still some stuff nagging at the back of my head.

Anyways, I love messaging my exmaid vangie heh. She never fails to crack me up. She just told me that her lovelife is non-existent..so is mine! haha. So she just goes about watering the plants, taking care of her two dogs, entertain guests and oh, she watches chinese dramas on cable so as not to forget how to speak chinese (she speaks mandarin dam well k!). I hope that she is happy and I do miss her ALOT. Probably gonna visit her sometime in dec..can't wait!

Gonna be starting attachment soon on 7th May..pushed it forward a week so that I can have 2 weeks worth of holiday before next semester starts..maybe i should take a holiday. But with the low pay I doubt i'll be able to save much! ugh.

I'm currently loving the song pills by the perisher. Beautiful.

Oh, and I couldn't finish uploading my birthday pics here..and i don't think i'll be able to continue for awhile..stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no wonder u so grumpy at home. haha. i cook egg for u to cheer u up ok? hehe

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home