When no one's around
I initially meant to post up pics of my birthday, that was when i genuinely felt happy, and I haven't felt as good as i did that day, in a long time. But after uploading 2 pics, I just didn't have the mood to continue anymore. I'm really at rock bottom now and I feel that low too. Things are just not going fine for me at all, I didn't get ck, I'm far behind in work, I detest acc2 and mar's issue is 2 weeks behind time. You know, heck career, maybe i should just be a housewife next time, oh wait the clothes i iron no matter after how long, will still be crumpled. GREAT. I know im beating myself up pretty bad here, maybe unecessarily you may add but I don't like feeling this way too. It sucks, it's just that nothing seems to be going well, nothing makes me happy, im really far from it. Maybe if i'm diagnosed chronic depression it would be better, at least there's a reason and a cure. Tell me really, which way to happy?

8 Comments:
well abi,
i have just read your blog entry. oh dear, it seems that you are under tremendous stress.
learn to relax, take a brisk walk and focus exclusively on the physical and emotional sensations you experience in your body. stay out of your head — no thoughts allowed! give yourself a hand or foot massage, or go get a back rub or body massage. set priorities and do what you can when you can.
remember, you are not superman. stress/pressure will affect your progress, so you must learn to relieve yourself. and things will get a little better day-by-day.
if you need any help, feel free to approach me. i will try my best to assist you.
be happy! :)
hahahaha so cute!! awwww thanks alot pat..you sound so much like a therapist! im feeling much better now already :) will post up bday pics soon..thanks alot!
haha Abi u can be my housewife anytime!
and please do smile more!
glad to hear you're feeling better already.
don't get too emo at night, especially when there is no one around. :P
take care. :)
hahaha hadec..you're funny. that's cos your clothes no need to iron right hahaha. thanks man! supper soon and no pangseh-ing allowed..
oh man i posted up a comment and it doesnt seem to appear! hope this works!
hope u're okay oreadi by the time u c dis! so sad i cant b with u this time round..=( cheer up kaz lady! i'm just a phone call away! call me anytime u need me..
awww shui..i got it..you're so sweet :) Please get well soon girl and IMISSYOU!
Post a Comment
<< Home