Saturday, March 31

ART JAM (march) is out!

Please do download the online version here--> http://www.onezine.com/ebook_view.asp?ebook_id=93 :)

Anyway, just a short update, hell week is finally over. yay. I feel so relieved, but that feeling is short-lived. It has already started to turn sour right after I typed it out. I have to start some serious studying soon. But first, gonna make some tiramisu tmr! Haven't made it for quite some time already..hope it won't taste like feet ha.

Am loving Jack's Mannequin - Bruised
love love love their songs. Particularly this one. IF they come to town, i'll be there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i saw ur art jam march issue online!! ITS DAMN COOL LAAAAA! can i have a real copy please? and ohdarn, tiramisu.. -salivates profusely- can we like go camp atur house to make it?? haaaa

siyu

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home