You're finally 20!
When I'm about to be 21 :( ahaha. 7 years of friendship and still counting! You're one of the best things nanyang has given me :) It was so fun then, minus mrs liow's tantrum and the ultimate Terror Tieh hehehe. I wish you happiness and I want you to never sell out and never settle for less ok? Cos you're worth so much! Be true to yourself ok? You've got a great character don't be afraid to let it show. Cos I like you for who you are back when i was 13, and i still do.
To shui! HUG!
To shui! HUG!

1 Comments:
hey gal!!!
i jus saw ur post!!! thankew sososososo much!! u dunno how touched i m to read ur post todae!! i realli am..=) was busy mugging like mad the past wk and reading ur post was so comforting..realli glad to have a fren like u and i realli enjoyed tt dae..we muz meet up more often realli..keep shining gal!!
Post a Comment
<< Home