Thursday, November 9

Musings

The Dollies are really funny! I've decided that i'm all for the local arts scene! So what if they are not really there yet? Everyone has got to start from somewhere and I think they're doing a pretty decent job so I'm gonna support them! Theatre, from a secondary school cca (in which i joined cos the first friend i made was gonna join) to a genuine interest, to a mini advocate (Art Jam). I may not be very good at it, may not be very informed but at least there's that little passion for it. I'm really so excited about Art Jam and yet so nervous. It means ALOT to me and I don't want to screw up something that is of so much importance to me. I want to make it big and yet I'm not sure if i'm capable of it. So you all dismiss it by saying that it's just a school publication, no biggie. SO WHAT. i want so desperately to make myself proud that i don't think i can handle a failure. gulp. I'm really glad i had the help of beks and kevin today and i felt we worked as a team and we were all truely "into" it. i felt so..comforted. I'm very motivated now and i shall work like a cow! at the end of it all, i just want to be finally proud of myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home