Tuesday, September 26

I miss...

I miss canada sooo much. It's the second best thing that has happened to me. I want to go back there, I want to experience it all over again. I want.. but I won't be able to :(
I can actually smell the dorm room just thinking about it, the horse carriage ride, the macaroni and cheese, the underground tour, vegas' scorching heat. AHHH! It's driving me nuts!

I miss you
Miss being overwhelmed by you
And I need rescue
I think I'm fading away
But I keep thinking that you'll wake me up with a whisper in my ear
I keep hoping that you'll sneak in my room
So I wait and I wait
And I run old scenes through my tired head
Of the days that we laid by the school and said forever
Was that the best I'll ever be

Can't keep my hands from shaking
Stumbling through the wreckage again
But you're gone
Was that the best I'll ever be

Best I'll ever be by Sister Hazel.
Not missing anyone from the past in particular, just feeling nostalgic and displaced.

1 Comments:

Blogger siyu said...

hey i miss canada too (:
lets get together soon gurl!

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home