Thursday, July 13


miss

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Abi, if u know yr dad well, I have alway been caring and I am sure that rebeca and u must be having a good time together at this moment. Treasure it as u remember a friend who knows u well. someone u trust and believe. When I was young I too have few friends like rebeca that we enjoy being together. Love dad.

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dad, thanks :) i have an intl business exam this coming thurs. so it will be your friday haha. pray for me? will be going home in less than 2weeks..fast right? :) so don't worry i'll see you soon!!
love abi.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Abi, I have never doubt yr ability in your grades so go for it, do yr best and trust God will take care of it. Of course we will pray for you in good health,

Continue to enjor, make friends and networking, u never know when u will meet again.

Ps just got yr msg, no need to call. talk to you later.

God bless, Love Dad/Mon.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home