Afterall I'm here to STUDY
It's a sunny saturday morning, I can hear people playing tennis outside, the weather's great not like how it was raining yesterday and I am here doing project!! argh. Intl business' exam is next thurs and there's lots to study, its like econs!! and i have yet to finish my negotiation journal which is worth 40% of the grade...great. Slogging it out now so i can have fun at Gastown later. I think i will go to an anglican church tomorrow, its in UBC's campus but when two of my fellow coursemates went there last week, there were only 4 ppl for the whole service..hmmm. God bless!!

1 Comments:
Hi Abi,
How did the exam goes? trust u done yr best. enjoy yr weekend. where u going? are u eating well and sleep well?
dad love, God blesss and be with u always.
Post a Comment
<< Home