Tuesday, July 1

Graduation Trip 2008 (more of I-cannot-believe-i-have-graduated Trip)

ADLISWIL.....where the 'havok' begins
Saying goodbye, is never easy to do









My favourite place in Venice, LIDO ISLAND









I ran away to Zurich, Switzerland from the 23/5 to 12/6 hoping that these 3 weeks would stop time in Singapore so that I can enjoy a guilt-free trip. I had my head up in the clouds (oh, oh I literally had it up there!) and now when it's time for solid ground, my legs are shaky and I am barely able to stand. Sooo I figured, who am I trying to kid, I just can't leave everything behind and dismiss the huge burden weighing down my chest. Just ain't that free-spirited. Packing my rock heavy acer of a laptop into my handcarry, I resolved to send out 1 resume per day in Swiss.
My job search thus far has been ABYSMAL. ok but the trip was FABULOUS (ala Samantha from SATC). It was a good, quality Y&A time spent together. Domestic goddess-ing, paparazzi-ing, lamenting, frivolous-ing, local-ing etc etc. Well, what can I say..ever since the cut-shirt incident, we've only had better days. At least my shirts are still hole-less. :)
There was also a secret somebody that made the trip special. heheheheh.

ok Top 3 highlights:

1. Helicopter ride up 14,000 feet! (Toldya my head was up in the cloudssss. Smug.)

2. Macarons from LADUREE
3. LIVER and KIDNEY rosti

ok la...my top 3 list definitely does not do the trip justice, not even the slightest bit. Let pictures do their thang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home