Sunday, December 17

Flickering

I'm playing around with an SLR camera! Wow, for the tech unsavvy me, it's really quite a breakthrough hehe. It's really fun! Now i can understand why people can be so crazy about photography. Those photos below are just a few i've taken for the past couple of hours. Yes it's amateurish but well it's a start! and I'm pretty pleased with them. smug. There are still so many functions i'm unfamiliar with and I can't seem to take any pics without the flash >:( Hmmm exciting! Shall bring it everywhere with me now, but it's a tad too heavy though, half a kg? or 1kg?

Had a rather tearful discussion over dinner just now. We were talking about Vangie leaving us and i am extremely upset about it. She's like family, and family's not supposed to leave you. I can't imagine life after Feb 6 and i really wonder if we'll all be better off. I'm so bad at letting go.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

vangie is leaving??!!!!
tts so sad!!!! i'll miss her too..=(
mayb i shall visit ur place one dae to c her b4 she leaves!
oh and ab..so sorry!! i haven started on the cover page for art jam yet..went out everydae dis wk..so sorry! will start working on it soon..=)

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home